View Single Post
Old 2008-04-14, 7:14am
Tinder Bloom Studio

Quote:
I don't make these any more. I made 30 for a custom order (the customer posted on here looking for someone to make them). She didn't like them after she got them and sent them back, and I had to refund her money to her. I then smashed them into little bits with a hammer.
That sucks. For custom orders there should be no return policy. People don't understand how much work goes into making these pieces! I wish you didn't smash them though, they would've found good homes sooner or later I'm sure. They are gorgeous.

Quote:
She said that since there is a groove where the legs join together, they looked "low quality"
That is just a line of s**t. Some people are just cranks and like to screw people around. Sorry that happened to you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.