View Single Post
Old 2006-09-12, 10:28pm
Guera loca

Thank you, Jim. Again.

For any of you sitting on the fence and waiting for the right moment to study with Jim, do it is soon as you can. I took two days of one-on-one instruction with Jim a couple of years ago, and it showed me that all of the many beadmakers who recommended him were right. Nothing I have done has advanced my beadmaking skills so well, or so quickly, as studying with Jim.

Don't think you have to be past the newbie stage. The longer you wait, the more bad habits you will develop and have to unlearn. If you can swing it financially, learn it right from the beginning. Learn about heat control from the best in the business.

Jim taught me to work hotter than I ever had before. I had been working with a cooler flame because I was afraid to let the glass get away from me. I did not know how to control it. Jim will teach you how.

I wish I didn't live 3000 miles away -- I would definitely go back for more.

Barb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- our restaurant