View Single Post
Old 2010-08-22, 6:41am
BeadsonCypress

What a GREAT show!! I finally got to meet Val Cox!! Josh Mazet was there along with my buddies from ABR (Ross, Cody and Dave) visited with David Christensen and Lori Copeland flew by on a break from class. Of course, I can't forget Ofilia and the Fire Ladies Glass group who are going to Italy with Ofilia in mid-september. You should see their electroforming.

I really, really was good to me.....I got like 6 presents for me and some new presses from Ross, glass from Ross and Wale (they didn't bring much tho) a bunch of neat pendants from David. Dave from ABR does these amazing beads that he facets down to the softest, smoothest finish so you can see what's inside (reasonable too!) some new frit from Val (she says is "BETTER THAN RAKU" now, how can that be???)

Wow what a great time. Even got to meet Stephanie Maddalena at the teacher's reception thanks to Ofilia You should see her work in person! I got a key necklace from Ofilia, but should have bought another of those fishies.....well there is next year!

Next year we should get an "LE Group" gathering spot so we can meet each other!!!

Huggs to all!

Susan

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator