View Single Post
Old 2014-05-01, 3:30pm
Flamewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynieG View Post
Hi Mary! Thank you so much for this info! Glad to hear that we aren't struggling with this in vein! He can now quit beating his head against the wall knowing it's not him LOL! We are ordering a few of these colors at the same time as we order our torch as he is still building up his color pallet. He has only been doing florals since Jan and learning a TON!

Appriecate all the help you have given in this thread and others! We really admire your work!

PS He wants to know if you give classes!
Glad I can help you a little. I have never given any classes, don't know if I really am qualified to do that, I am still a student. That blue moon you have, that makes a cool jellyfish tentacle color, top it with more blue moon and dip the cap in some paparazzi frit before you but the top glass on, it's great for that. Keep posting your pictures, and feel free to like my glass page on facebook if you have a facebook acc, you can follow my work there, as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!