View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 7:34pm
tweetysweetie

I've got classes going on too. Deb, I don't think Jerri is teaching this year, at least I don't see her listed in the booklet.

I'm doing two beginner classes this year, an intermediate class and the sculptural class. Go to GlasscraftExpo.com, search under instructor (Catharine Weaver) and you will see class descriptions & all the info.

Looking forward to seeing all my teaching buddies again, new students and all you LE peeps that show up...whoohoooooo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.