Thread: Horse tutorial
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-09, 3:24pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Denise! I peeked at your website the other day! You do incredible work - why don't you ever post anything - or do I just miss it all of the time
Thanks Mary Beth! WOW! You totally made my day with your comment--YAY! Thank you so much, and I am so very pleased you like my work!
I recently started posting in the boro room, but haven't gotten around to posting in the soft glass section. I am still PPPing my soft glass beadies

I just finished a Goddess Exchange and learned that I really like making clothed figures, so maybe I will be brave soon and post in the Show and Tell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.