View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 3:52pm

I bought all 3 also. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet. It doesn't bother me that they didn't use 104 glass. I figure it will work with both kinds of glass. I only have 104 and I use a HH.

Maybe if I would have read them I might have thought... oh crap! But then I would have just said.. okay going to try it any way. I figure if I can scult things out of ivory and they turn out how I want them to I can do a shell out of it too...

I think I would be more worried about the animal print one since I wanted that one to know what colors to use to get them right, but some one said they did use 104... so that's good for me.

If you are concerned about getting the same colors just ask on here. Or ask the authors what 104 colors they would suggest. I'm sure they would be happy to help you with that. I know I have asked color questions and every one is SO great to give me idea's on what colors to use.

Nanc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.