View Single Post
Old 2014-08-06, 5:18am

Default August show and tell

Since there doesn't seem to be one yet...

As well as the jellyfish, I made these.

Obtainium gremlin - my first gremlin in boro. Need to add some colours with more contrast to my eye murrini - you can see the slight lines in very bright light like here, but otherwise it looks more like uniform misty teal. (And use black for the pupil - I just went with cobalt this time). I scummed up the back rather too. I should dilute my *obtainiums for these, I think! Wasn't intending it to be quite so opaque.

Harvest beads - NS silver bullet with GA dragon's eye frit. My first boro beads. I'm not sure I like making beads in boro - getting them into shape is very annoying (these are *not* the roundest...), and pendants are much more fun. They are very pretty, though.

Multi BHB - NS multi with GA dragon's eye frit. Swampy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|