View Single Post
Old 2014-09-01, 5:30am

Heheh, I love the aliens, Shawn! Lovely wings, Cori.

This is what I made this weekend...
First go at a scorpion!

It only just fit through my BeadCube's door slot ;D

I used the Asian black for this, which was really nice to work with. It didn't seem to need too much heat, I didn't have my flame turned all the way up, and there was only a teeny bit of greying on the underside of the body, which was where I was directing the flame in between adding leg segments, just for insurance heat. I was working on this for two hours, so that's pretty good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|