View Single Post
Old 2015-09-11, 10:37am
Slogan Challenged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVTrout View Post
And that is why I have a large collection of my own work! I've been going back and forth between making what I like and making what I know will (probably) sell. I always feel defeated when I make beads that I don't love but know will sell. For me, this is a hobby, although I am always THRILLED when I sell my own work. I do, however, tend to keep my own favorite pieces.
Neat to see this thread pop up with all those posters we never see anymore. Lots of good advice.

The discipline of having to do MTO's and following some of current trends has led to more sales than me wandering around in my glassy wonderland. But that wandering around has made me a better artist. So, try not to drink too much of the Kool-aid, and stay aware of what you need to do to make this a good biz.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: