View Single Post
Old 2009-10-13, 7:54pm

The only thing I can think (from working EDP--because I haven't tried that color--don't have any!) is that it sounds like it might be devitrifying? Maybe try the "sweat it" method of bringing it back in the "back of the flame" once you're done shaping & warming it back up until it looks "glossy" or "wet" before you put it in the kiln? That works with EDP (moretti/effetre #254) to get rid of the matte/chalky/satin finish that color tends to get--perhaps it would work with this shade as well?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies