View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 1:56pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

I agree with Ali here and besides that, what happened to trying something else on your own? Why not grab a rod of plain old red and see what happends, or try whatever glass you have. I get the most satisfaction when I get to play with glass, I get to pick the colors and I learn most because I did grab some ivory and topped it with rubino, I did encase coral, I did burn all color out of my reds, and reduced the crap out of my turqoise.

To me making beads is a continues learning experience, and tutorials are only a very pleasant addition to it but thats just my humble opinion.

If I'm buying a tutorial I am buying a technique wich I will try to make my own one way or another, and sometimes I just buy them because I really want to support the artist who took so much time and efford to create something beautiful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.