View Single Post
Old 2009-02-20, 2:21pm

I've got one hand-shaped flattened tab black Devardi bead, completely metalized, with a melted in spot of Brad's striking glass color on one side & a really nice "round raised bead" of the same frit on the other side & it's been smashing around in my coat pocket for over a week now--with below freezing weather outside & 75+ degrees in my house (thermal shock anyone?) & it's FINE. It was made on a mini CC in Rockland & properly annealled.
I'm happy with that "test".
(the bead's nothing special to look at--but as far as "is it gonna survive", my guess is "yep" )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies