View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 8:41am

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
After releasing it one person emailed me on day two to tell me about one little error... Now if anyone knows of one that's left just don't even tell me. My trial ran out on the software I used so I couldn't fix it anyway.
Amy, if you have a 2nd email addy, delete all cookies on your computer related to the software site (and delete the trial software). Sign up on the software site again with a different email... It should work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.