View Single Post
Old 2009-11-11, 11:01am

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby firefly View Post
No laughing here Sonja, all my raked beads come with the rake stuck in them.
the red is really pretty, I added that to my order tonight and the dark trans rose is one of the nicest colors EVER !! Keep on truckin girl, you're doin great!
Dip the rake in cold water before you rake (so it's COLD), dry it off, & rake OUTSIDE the flame...if your rake is hot & your glass is hot, you're actually melting the rake into the glass....
(or...use a cold stringer of the same color--then if it gets "stuck", you just snap it off & melt it in ...that's my favorite method!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies