View Single Post
Old 2009-11-15, 1:12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemagic View Post
I, for one, really enjoy Fine Folly Glassworks' "diverse and various questions", comments, pictures and other information. I hope you guys stay right here. You are an inspiration.

I don't think we should be telling each other where we should post our comments. That post also has nothing to do with this thread. But you posted that, Mini.

I hope you feel better, Sonja.
I'm not telling anyone where to post. I'm just saying that this site (the WHOLE of LE) is an extremely interesting and informative site. There is TONS of information on all of the questions that this poster is asking. Not only will the poster get more answers but others on this site those who might not be reading this thread will benefit from the questions being asked.

Also, the way forums work is that each thread should stay ON TOPIC so that it is easier for others to find information on what they are specifically looking for. Cluttering thread with information other than what the thread is about makes it more difficult to navigate the forum.

Yes, you are correct, I am also causing the thread to be filled with off topic comments but my goal was to help the situation.

I'm finding the defensiveness on this thread really tiring. And, I'm starting to wonder why do you all only want to stay in this thread and not join the rest of the forum?