View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 4:55pm
Queen Bee

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to charge a credit card the total price before it ships, at the very least highly unethical. I kind of think if you don't have enough business capital to make your products then you shouldn't be in business, but that's just me. And to take the money from a customer for 6 weeks and still not ship the product, well........ I've ordered from Jack and not had a problem, other that constantly trying to find out a ship date, but that was quite awhile ago. I too would be hesitant to purchase again due to all the bad mojo that's been around. I hope you get a resolution soon
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can always call your credit card and tell them you have not received the product for which you were charged - they should be able to quickly process a refund.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry