View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 6:05pm

Default Posted on another Forum because of the same complaint

Re: Unlimited Oxygen?

I am sorry Guys. You are right. I have a habit of estimating a completion time that just dont come about. Sometimes when I get a status check call, I really dont know how much longer it may take to complete an order. So I try to estimate the time frame. There are so many different vendors that I deal with that there is no way to really give a honest date. I am backordered on parts and other items almost weekly. I am also in competition for every used unit I buy. I use to be able to buy 50 retired units at a time, now most times just 5 or 10. I know it can be frustrating for my customers. Most understand, but the ones who wont wait, I have to juggle the schedule and find a way to deliver or chance a refund request. I have a plan that will catch me up at least to within 30 days. It is time to step it up. 3 Month wait is jsut too long. We are looking for investors to help us get a bigger building and buy larger amounts of parts and Zeolite and all the necessary items. This way we dont run out of stuff and we can keep a steady flow on our orders. I have a great relationship with my customers and I love what we do. I love that fact that I am working with the greatest community of artists anywhere. My hope and goal is to make it easier for people to order and recieve the oxy units

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.