View Single Post
Old 2005-12-14, 12:09pm
Glassy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotesfamily
hmmm now that I have my hollow mandrel (thanks alex ) I am going to go and try this...it looks like something that i could easily screw up LOL

so if I blow out it is possible to start over or what would i do?
It depends. Sometimes parts of it are usable, but most of the time it's just best to whack off all the glass and start over again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BHB/PANDORA EXCHANGE IN THE PATIO