View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 12:45pm
Catchen' the Sun

You can also go on Etsy and their are two people you can buy blend books from one is Stoney Marie (2 books) and the other one is Max and Me Beads. All three books have excellent recipes and most of them are with glass you already have plus maybe one or two colors of frit along with clear frit. Great way to learn while you are playing. Best thing I am finding as I am new to boro is finding out how to treat the glass. I was trying to stike glass how you strike 104 silver glass and it doesn't always work on everything. ugh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.