Thread: ArtFire help
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-30, 5:57pm
Lizard rescue squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrawford View Post
[snip]

EDIT: I just noticed Artfire is a service you are using and changing this stuff (aside from your striking color logo) is probably out of your control.
That's correct. I have VERY little control over how my ArtFire page looks/works. There are a number of changes I would make if I could.

And you are absolutely right about the logo. It was something I blew up to fit the space after ArtFire changed things a while back. I did have a high resolution version once upon a time, but lost it in a hard drive crash.

I understand where you're coming from and appreciate the constructive criticism.

Brad

P.S. I came back to this thread to delete it since the issue with ArtFire photos has been resolved and it's no longer relevant. But I can't find a way to do it. I thought posters could delete the threads they start, or is that only in the Garage Sale area? If a mod sees this you are welcome to kill the thread. In case no one does, I'm going to edit my original post to save people the wasted effort of looking for a problem that doesn't exist now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glassmaker; 2013-12-02 at 9:36pm.