View Single Post
Old 2010-02-15, 3:54pm

Smile

To Libby and all the students who were such good sports to sign up for my workshops.... You guys were so wonderful to me! You made me feel at home and I totally enjoyed every minute of my experience at the Midwest Glass Experience !

It was great to finally get to meet Steve and get to chat on the plane ride over. Too fun to hook up with Andrea again. And to put "faces" to the many personalities I had come to know via LE. What a priceless experience!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I had a very awesome time. You have given me great courage to persue my path and share the knowledge and keep pushing that glass envelope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2010-02-15 at 3:56pm.