View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 10:58pm

That is gorgeous Sonja, I love how the multicolour reacts subtly with the gorgeous red colour!

I used some devardi Semi OP light blue (not exactly sure of the colour name right now) that came out great on the bead, but went really opaque, I was wondering if anyone knows if this is me overheating it, or just how it is supposed to be anyway.... I am totally cool if that is how it is anyway, because it is such a nice colour and not something I have in any other brand. I decided to use some blue enamel on the bottom half and used a few of my murrini and stuff on there for fun too.... it was made for a local challenge called fantasy!... that is supposed to be a fairy in there (with a terrible murrini face I made pre-Loren Stump and therefore very dodgy).

Excuse the signature monkey face and year murrini on the back view.... I was just trying stuff out on this one.

Just keen to know if the blue going opaque is a regular thing!

Nat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.