View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 10:51am

This is an interesting thread. And I am curious about it now, as I just finished printing binding and spending more money on my Paid tutorials so that I can actually use them in my shop at my torch.

I think if I were to sell my studio, equipment, tools and books I would certanly think about my compilation of PAID tutorials, my personal notes, etc. But it does raise the question.

I think we have to remember that reprinting a tutorial and distributing for profit is a NO, NO and/or calling it your own.

But if I were to ask a friend of mine to put a tutorial of mine on their web-site for sale. I would be giving that person permission to sell it (for a profit or not) and distribute it.

It raised another question though....we have tool swaps here on the forum. And some forums have lending libraries....hmmmm.

Just makes me think. I personally wouldn't sell a tutorial for profit. If I had a friend here at the house and we were learning a new technique together and I had a tutorial that I purchased...I would let her read it and use it. Would you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~