View Single Post
Old 2013-08-22, 5:48pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
Debbie - your set looks great! I am still trying to play with my set up by adding a front light source (e.g. flash light) ... it is continually a learning process, that's for sure! But at least we have a great set up to start with now!

Ellen - that's just outstanding ... LOVE the bead too!

Lisa - post some pictures taken with the new set up so we can see and perhaps Doug and/or Mike can help tweak it for even better results!
That's my plan....I'll wait til morning and retake a few that I took this morning so the photos will be in the same daylight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.