View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 6:46pm
Karen James

Actually Lynda, one thread I found someone was asking what colors would be good to start with (this was when the studio pack was still available and they didn't want to make that big an investment) and you asked a similar question.

Since reading the above replies to my OP, I've been thinking about that answer you gave. I tend to work with the primaries in the midrange level with a few jewel tones here and there. I do plan to pick up one of the lusters, but am having a bear of a time trying to decide which.

I like to layer transparents over opaques for more depth. In fact, one of the things that I am loving about BE is how easy it is to do that and on the other hand how you can alter colors so much more effectively. So, I'm looking to do a fairly even mix of opaques/opal transparents to start.

Thanks for responding!

P.S. If any of this came out garbled, I'm typing 1 fingered on my iPod Touch. Sorry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Karen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG