View Single Post
Old 2018-01-02, 9:17pm
Cancer Sucks!!!

Default Bead Bags for Beads of Courage (pic heavy)

This is what I've been doing. Ordered more labels. It's fun picking out the different fabrics. Trying to pick out fun, upbeat fabrics with themes kids may be into. I try to keep teens in mind too.

We have a new Arkansas Children's Hospital opening soon in Northwest Arkansas. I've been in contact with Beads of Courage to see about doing some volunteering with the program. I'm hoping this works out so I can do this.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm bilingual, I speak Sarcasm as a second language!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New beads in my shoppe!! Finally!