View Single Post
Old 2013-07-26, 4:48am

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

I personally would have a bit more in my shop to sell and some with lower price point, I would try to have a scrolling gallery, with better pics if possible to brighten up the jewelry, like a light show of your pieces in different poses and lighting. I would also suggest a front page of a gallery style that is clickable to go to jewelry that is enticing. Selling on line is hard but if you consider when you go window shopping what makes you go inside? The front window and how they light up the products that might interest you? an open door? On the home page talk about yourself and what makes your jewelry stand out and be personal. A picture of your shop, of you and a gallery of your work. I have more ideas but don't want to be too much of a critique.

Micki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.