View Single Post
Old 2007-06-13, 2:36am

Wow this is timely.
I just got back from the doctor who tells me I have bronchitas at the least but most likely pnemonia. She thought it odd that I had it, maybe because the time of year? And I didn't think to tell her I torched. But later I wondered....

I am very small so sit very close to the torch. Especially when I do the first wrap of a base bead. Drat, I was afraid of this. I was going to post about it then I found this.

Brandie, thanks for posting this. I have some silver that I just bought!
You asked if you will get better or not. I am of the belief that the body can recover from anything. We just don't know how to allow it to happen. Try to spend a lot of time thinking about how good it feels to feel healthy. How it was before this, and remember times when you were sick but you did recover. Or got hurt physically but recovered. Our bodies are so amazing. How about smokers who have lungs of non-smokers if they quit for 5 or however many years it is! What about all the so called Miracles?

You wondered about the high blood pressure. I know if I was experiencing symptoms like that I would be pretty scared which can cause higher blood pressure just like stress can. Just a thought.

BHHCO thanks for the information. I'll try to work out the space as best I can. I work outside on a small balcony. I know deep down that ventilation even outside would be a good thing for me but it's not an option here. Torching makes me healthy in so many ways I simply can't not do it!
Angela

Last edited by ziggys; 2007-06-13 at 2:44am.