View Single Post
Old 2005-11-14, 11:32pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Thank you Bruna, it will get messy after I sit and work for a while. But I can not work well until I have everything in place again, I have minor obsessive compulsive thingy ... . So, I have to keep it neat...

Hi Jenny! Yes, I love that desk. Its got very wide work area. Thank you for the sweet words. Make all the hardwork paid off. All the best to you both!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by born2snooze; 2005-11-15 at 2:49pm.