View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 2:10pm
FireSculptedCouture.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindance View Post
Oh...you are soooo right! And lots of people I know keep their monitor a little bit dark so it doesn't hurt their eyes. Sometimes I turn mine darker when I'm having migraine issues, because bright light can be a trigger for my headaches.
I don't even try messing with photos with my monitor darkened, because that would be stupid...even for me.

My pictures look great on the camera, but real dark on my monitor...even when I don't have it darkened. This monitor is so old, anyway! How does the photo look on your good monitor?

Hi Raindance ~

It does not look too bad on my end... you might google the "Adobe Gamma Loader" which will give some help for your moniter in general calibration... this is not a "professional" calibrater - but will help. Be sure to match your work space to your moniter if possible...RGB or srgb in your Adobe program. I work srgb for things I post on the web...

I know the cost for a NEC is not cheap, but it has paid for itself in the long run and I am glad to have it...

I will play with your photo a bit later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

site is not yet available