View Single Post
Old 2013-10-10, 2:37pm

I had the home fill working for almost two years and it ran constantly at least for three to four days a week sometimes more. I would use up the oxygen then (leaving the home fill running as I worked)then leave it running all night and the next day work again. The tank would be around 1500 lbs and go down to 200 or 300 lbs. So it has really paid for its self and can't complain but it would be nice not to have to buy another one.
So if a ball valve is not seated properly can I get it unstuck buy tapping the brass housing?
Also if anyone is willing to pm me their phone number and time that they can be reached at the number so my husband can talk to them and get some info on trouble shooting I would sure appreciate it.
Good point about check valve I was wondering where that was hiding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.