View Single Post
Old 2015-04-16, 2:54pm
I ate a big red candle!

I love my rod rest. It's great for preheating rods, but I can even start heating my gather on the next bead, while letting my previous bead cool down before placing it in the kiln. Saves me lots of time when I'm in super production mode. Helps me with work where timing is important with thermal shock.

Boro one might be better, probably cheaper, but I couldn't resist a sale and bought a corina one last year. I would probably put it in my top 5 necessary tools

PS, I had to modify mine because I work with my torch at a very high angle (maybe 75 degrees from my worksurface). My complaint is that they don't go tall enough. Mine is balanced on a cherry box and a ceramic bowl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop