View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 1:42pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I ordered the hose from Malcom at ArtCo - it sounds like he did his due diligence in having them manufactured to be safe. Still trying to figure out how / where I'm going to put the tank (outside, obviously) but that still leaves all the other issues. I can't reconcile the idea of disconnecting the hose and putting it outside every time I use it. First, by the time I snake it around into the shedio and put it under the bench where it's safe from flying debris it's going to be a major hassle to take it back OUT again... plus, as hubby says, aren't I going to strip the threads sooner than later?

At least I'm getting closer... I've got great ventilation and a great bench, I'll get this one sorted, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.