View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 9:12am

You didn't leave an option for "Send them to me please" or "I've bought people's shorts!"
I don't have shorts of my own--I spin them onto the rod as I'm making a base bead...don't have any fancy rod holder or pliers--I've gotten really good at "stick & spin" on the rods as they get too short for me to hang onto--I just spin them into the base of a bead & Crunch-Press it! I use a random tool off the table to keep them spinning/melting in semi-straight. (Whimsicalities tools are great for poking the rod scraps back in line & so is a tiny brass marver)
Silver glass scraps (because all mine has been gifted!) get used on top, to the last little chip--If it's really short, I might nip it into little millifiore sized pieces & stick my bead into/onto them when it's hot to pick them up. That's the nice thing about the silver glasses--add a few twists & even the little chips can give you something fun!
~luna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies