View Single Post
Old 2013-08-18, 1:03pm
what's a senior moment ?

These two shots are done with no light in front. To ME the one on the left has more definition and doesn't look flat. What do you think Mike or anyone looking in ? I played with lighting and contrast in Photoshop. Since I have PS 10, the little eye dropper won't let me click on the gray scale card so I have done what I could. PS 10 still confuses me on a lot of things. The colors in these beads are PERFECT according to my monitor. I mean, I can't get them any closer if I tried. Now, as for them looking 3D vs 2D - I don't know. They look pretty good to me. Any Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I literally have no room for a light in front. lol ! I tried everything I could think of with what I have. Even if I put one light box on the side that would be fine but I have nothing to set one on in front and if I did, I couldn't shoot the picture. lol ! So......I do what I can. I'm not going to enter any beads for a book or anything but I do like a nice looking photo for my effort. lol !

I still love the light boxes but there is a learning curve to be sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.