Thread: Tiger Stripes
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 10:29am
Fire Diva

Hi Alicia!

Here are a few more tips:
I would make a bunch of twisties...and just have a pile of them...so if I ran out I had the next one set to go to finish covering the base bead. Start near one hole then go round and round the base bead and firecut the twisty at the opposite end.

Touch/Tap the end of each twisty down to the base bead with a razor or brass marver so that it does not bleed when you hit it with heat.

The twisty will spread out when it is melting so try to get the twisties close together...if there is some space between it does not matter...it does not have to be perfect..that is the best part about tiger stripes!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.