View Single Post
Old 2005-12-14, 10:35am
Glassy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by softbleu
Great tutorial, Alex. I really needed this because I have been really wanting to try it.

I have a question: If you end up with a shard that is a little big, do you think it would look ok if I cut it with some round blade cutters to make it into smaller pieces? Have you ever done this or do you just smash it with the other mandrel?
I haven't the foggiest idea. I don't think it would work because the shards are curved and because they're pretty thin. I would think they would break if you tried to do it that way, but who am I to say no? Try it and let us know. Just be careful, they're SHARP!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BHB/PANDORA EXCHANGE IN THE PATIO