View Single Post
Old 2009-01-09, 7:52am
Does my glass look 2 big?

Default Freeware Photo-editing Software?

Hi,
I have Adobe CS2 on my desktop, and I just got a new laptop with Vista, so guess what? Yup, can't install CS2 on my laptop anymore.

I really can't buy a good photo-editing program for my laptop at the moment and I do little photo-editing on my laptop to justify such an expense.

As good as my laptop is, Sony Vaio-17" screen, there is NO photo-editing bundled with it!! My desktop, also a Vaio came with Photoshop Elements, this one, nothing?

Any chance there is a free photo-editing program out there that does simple things like re-size and contrast and balance, mostly?

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.