View Single Post
Old 2014-02-04, 1:43pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedingpullet View Post
I have a question for the Collective LE Web here….?

I'm looking for a decent online course in HTML5 and wondered if all y'all know of one? I'm willing to pay for it - as long as its not stupidly expensive- although free is always better if possible

Am not a total n00b, as I learnt enough HTML back in the mid-90's to create my employers website, and used Flash extensively before it succumbed to Adobe.

Any tips gratefully received!
I see a lot of people asking this. To them, I always pose the following question...

Why do you want to use HTML5? I realize it does a lot of cool things and makes some things easier, but are you planning on putting fallbacks in place?

If someone is on an older browser all those cool things are going to break.

I still think it's best to stay away from most of the HTML5 features for another couple years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.