View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 7:29pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Default Trey Cornette in So Cal - Sept 11/12

Trey Cornette

September 11 & 12
10am - 6pm both days $450

Lunch, some materials and mandrels for use in class provided

In this two-day class, we will explore some of the many possibilities with 104 COE glasses. Our canvas will be large scale tab and tube form beads upon which we will experiment with many types of decoration. I will demonstrate my methods for forming large beads, scrollwork application, millifiori floral canes, working with Reichenbach 108 (raku), and others. I will demonstrate some of the beads I make, the processes involved, and help you find your own patterns and styles using these methods. We will also learn how to pull our own raku cane from the large kilo rods furnace workers use. There will be plenty of time reserved specifically for individual exploration and instruction. Bring your questions and ideas as the class will evolve around them. www.TreyCornette.com

Please call Donna to sign up 310-413-9789
For more info please email, PM me here, call, or visit www.themandrel.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zen-mom; 2010-05-20 at 7:31pm. Reason: add info