View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 8:48am
da General

Nikki - we ABSOLUTELY love to have "silly newbs" like you to participate!!!

One of the many reasons I volunteered to do this book for the ISGB beside raising funds for the organization and promoting its members is to get newer beadmakers to participate and get published. It grew from the concept of the regional director exhibit, Venture, (I was a regional director when Venture was being developed) which is a show for members who have never participated in a juried show.

Of-course, we would like to have seasoned members to participate as well so I don't want this post to deter them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|