View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 3:33pm
too many rods in the fire

Default Kiln program for boro on Bluebird kiln?

I am just gonna come right out and say it - I am a soft glass girl!

BUT- I want to start playing with boro. Specifically, I want to make some boro marbles. I even have some boro (not a ton, but a few kind folks sent me some for my DH to try out, and we still have most of it). And I bought a couple tuts.

I was all ready to get brave and bust out the boro today and try a marble when I realized - DUH - I don't have a ramp schedule for boro programed into my kiln. Ummm, OK. Put the boro away and slink back to my soft glass for today.

I am hoping someone here has the same kiln as me (or at least the same controller) and can give me idiot-proof instructions on how to program a second (boro specific) program into my kiln. I can't find my book on programing my kiln, and I programed it 5 years ago so, yeah - I have no freaking clue how to do it now!

If anyone can help me out, it will be MUCH appreciated! TIA.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.