View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 6:59pm

As far as I know the intense black from Devardi does not web at all no matter how hot you get it (i tried lol).

I started experimenting a little bit with encasing the opaque white ( I tried encasing the semi opaque but it cracked every single time) since some of the dark transparent are very dark, I wanted to see if I could bring out some of the color by encasing the white. So far, the opaque white seems to be fine with encasing. Here is a set of beads made with a deep blue. I will have to see if I can figure out which blue I used, its either cobalt or ocean blue I believe. And as you can see, it is fine when encased in the clear also.

And this is the jade green with white and mango flowers. The jade green is not a totally solid color, it has a wee bit of streakiness and color difference even in one bead but I really like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.