View Single Post
Old 2010-02-20, 9:25am
Mr. Cellophane

Here are a couple of pictures. Wow what a great time. I have had so many people tell me that they learned more this time than last!

Oh and I have to say you guys rocked this year! All of the students had a blast and everyone was so great. Kiln pizzas rocked and it wouldn't be MGE with out them.
The teachers this year were unbelievable. So much knowledge and so professional. I love that Third Degree is a professional glass studio with all of the fun goodies right at our hands. It's like a glass candy store! Can you tell I am proud of were I work?

BIG changes for next year:
1. Date change. Probably the first weekend in March.
2 All three days will start and end at the same time. No public event
on Sat. to contend with. The studio will be all ours!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Libby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.