View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 9:57am
Wooohooo,GS!

Thanks SO much Felicia and David, you guys are awesome! I have been working like crazy for Vegas show and got my taxes ready for my accountant this week....yippee they're done!

John, yes, that deadline is for people who want to submit classes. You will be paying May 1st and selecting classes in order of payments received June 1st.
There will be a newsletter coming to everyone who entered March 1st that will explain things a bit more than web page does.

The Whittaker hostel is pretty close and pretty inexpensive. I booked the whole garden hostel for me and a lot of my staff but the Whittaker is still open last I checked. Eugene has good transportation but a lot of folks stay in the same place and ride share. We had an instructor handling ride/room, share last year....maybe she'll volunteer again this year

Thanks again to you two for answering questions....I very much appreciate your help!
Hugs, deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.