View Single Post
Old 2009-11-24, 7:35pm
Master Procrastinator

OMG! 9 months to go & you're already making me drool Deb!

BTW, not sure if I mentioned it, but I was so grateful & inspired to take your class last year on making fish that I've decided that for every fish I sell till the end of the year, I'm going to put aside 1/2 & send you a donation towards a hot shop scholarship for next year. Have 1 sold already. I need to make more.

You rock Deb!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.