View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 6:04am
Gentleman of Leisure

Well some people just want "sunshine, lollypops and roses"... They can not cope with the simple truths, simply stated with a no nonsense delivery...

I spent 38 years in industry, not in social cliques... Where we spoke out on problems and made thing right by doing, not by socially kissing up to people who had differing opinions or ways of "delivery"... Certain individuals are to be ignored if your flavor of help does not suit their emotional expectations... They are the first to blame others when they get hurt out of their own ignorance and lack of understanding at whats at play here...

OH I been stung a few times and backed off and sort of hid in the corner when I got rebuked... But I came back, I helped and the rewards were people did succeed at what they were trying to do and were successful and SAFE in their studios....

Such is the nature of the world of the internet... You can't please every one ...

For every ONE individual that dislikes what you have to say and chastises you there are 10 who will agree with you publicly and maybe another 50 who will read what has been written (and never comment) but will profit and mature from what you have said... And they will edit out their comments so people reading their threads will wonder what the fuss is all about....

Time to move on....

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal

Last edited by Dale M.; 2012-05-02 at 6:12am.