View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 6:15pm
Wooohooo,GS!

WOWSER! Best year evah as the t-shirt says! Yeehaw! Just keeps getting better.....

I am still pretty wiped out but with a huge smile, it was the best birthday in a whole lotta years! Thank you all (especially deb p for the cake!!!) for the wonderful presents, all that yummy Pinot Noir and other wines, beer, chocolate, clothes, cards and not least of all, the glassy presents!!! It was the one place I would want to be on my birthday, with all of you!

I wish we had more time for some of the extra things we planned but all in all everything was grand A few power glitches but you were all so patient and sweet, thank you!

It was the most amazing glassma (my word for glassy karma) this year! People won things they really needed, whether it was a Paragon kiln, boro glasses, cool goblet, my Little Smith torch or the best prize for Alana, kicking some major butt in the Elimination, just made my heart happy!

I want to thank all of you, every person who attended because it takes every one of us to make it this great! A super fabulous group this year and fantastic new additions to the GS family!

Even better news is we found more than was lost this year!!! I have some sunglasses, some possibly prescription glasses in hard case, small spiral note pad (Marie, your name is in it several pages in), brown plain T-shirt, medium note pad with several pages loose.

Since we were trying to get out of there faster I did not divy up sponsor items yet, I usually send boxes with folks if I can with really fragile stuff. I will be mailing those next week. Once I get them done I will see if there are any T-shirts left. Also, we sold 5 out of the 6 Paragon Bluebird XLs this year, we have one left at a killer price "gently" used 4 days, PM me if interested.

Thank you all again for a superb time, no place I would rather be
Much love, deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deb c; 2013-09-08 at 9:39am.