View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 4:18am
If the Wooden Shoes Fit??

Good morning all..
Kristina:: Thank you very much for posting the pics of my Victorian bead work.. I didn't get any toys (tools) with this order of glass.. When you spread my glass order over 3 months (the last time I ordered glass) then it isn't so much really.. lol ..

Marcy:: 20 lb is a very nice order of glass.. And I just know that some of that is frog green... lol..

Sonja:: Beautiful bead.. Very nice reactions with the Reichenbach mulit dark.. I also love the Blood red.. I made an encased stringer with it for flower petals and it is so rich and a true red.. Will be very nice for Christmas beads.. I can't wait for the the time when I can get back to the torch..

Nat:: Cute bead.. I have found that some of the SOP do go OP after they are annealed, but not all.. if you look at the end of the rod and see more transparent rings than opaque then a lot of the time you will get a SOP bead after annealing.. Not sure that makes any sense, just what I found..

Happy shopping and torching everyone..
Happy July 4th.. Raise one for me..

Big Hugs, We all need them...